Welcome to Intentional Dreaming Everyday

Hello there and welcome to Intentional Dreaming Everyday. A quick introduction about myself, my name is Bridget Jones and together with my husband we have 6 children. Just over 1 year ago now I set my first intention to become a self made millionaire and an entrepreneur by the time I was 30. I am passionate about teaching all that I have learnt about self discovery and bettering ourselves. I have learnt so much from my journey so far and I’m very excited for what the future brings. I’m here to teach you that you can have all the happiness that you desire. It starts from a simple action of imaging what you want to be EVERY single day. Without fail no excuses at all, just imagining what you want to be everyday is the first key. I personally call this Intentional Dreaming. This is such an easy act that I have even taught my children to use it to also create what they want to be. Feel free to email should you have any questions


Enjoy your journey and everyday that it brings. Love life.

The Bridget Jones ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment